A selection of articles related to among.
Original articles from our library related to the Among. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Among.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17:2 Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them; This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, saying, 17:3 What man soever there be of the house of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die. 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Among is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Among books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preventing Drug Use Among Children and Adolescents (Redbook)
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF.
- HIV/AIDS among Youth
- CDC HIV/AIDS Fact Sheet. HIV/AIDS among Youth 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636). In English, en Español.
- Doing Fieldwork among the Yanomamö1
- 1. Article 1. Doing Fieldwork among the.
- Adverse Events in Hospitals: National Incidence Among Medicare
- among Medicare beneficiaries, the payment for services in connection with such .
- The Diabetes Epidemic Among African Americans
- The Diabetes Epidemic Among African Americans. WHAT IS DIABETES?
Suggested News Resources
- News: Google Exec: Steve Jobs Among the Greatest Leaders
- Apple's Chairman of the board and former CEO Steve Jobs has had a big impact on the technology and entertainment industries, and he's also among the greatest leaders Google senior vice president of engineering, Vic Gundotra, says he's ever met.
- Bengals backup QB Jordan Palmer among flurry of roster cuts
- By NFL.com Wire Reports It's been clear for some time that Carson Palmer won't play with the Cincinnati Bengals this season. His brother Jordan can now be added to that list.
- Rick Perry's Support Skyrockets Among Church Goers
- In the latest Gallup poll, Perry also finished strong among church goers, especially weekly church goers. Among those surveyed who never or seldom attend church, Perry took first place with 24 percent of the vote.
- Even at 36, Lagat still among favorites in 5000
- By PAT GRAHAM AP Even at 36, American distance runner Bernard Lagat is still running as strong as ever and still remains one of the favorites in the 5000 meters at the world championships.
Suggested Web Resources
- Among - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- in or through the midst of : surrounded by <hidden among the trees>. 2. : in company or association with <living among artists>.
- "Between" Versus "Among" : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™
- Feb 4, 2010 Get Grammar Girl's take on which is correct: between or among. Also, learn whether towards or toward is correct.
- among - definition of among by the Free Online Dictionary
- a·mong ( -m ng ) also a·mongst ( -m ngst ). prep. 1.
- Among | Define Among at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You may expect "Ouija" in Oujia board to have some magical origin.
- among - Wiktionary
- How can you speak with authority about their customs when you have never lived among them? Denotes a belonging of a person or a thing to a group.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.