- New plan: let's kick all the rich people out of public housing
- Somehow I don't see this becoming the hot topic for the 2016 election but there's been a battle brewing under the covers for a few months now over HUD and the question of public housing.
- Sam Liccardo and Chuck Reed: Measure B settlement is right for San Jose
- Around 2010, when the unfunded liability due to recession and poor investments by gReed/Sham were amoritized over 30 years, it was still 80% funded and not a crisis. They changed the numbers to appear like the debt was due in 2015 (instead of the ...
- Developers, DMC 'strike a balance' on new downtown parking garage
- The debt will be amoritized over 60 years at a 3 percent interest rate — a long payment period because the project is “very tenuous.
- Property value notices sent to owners in El Paso County
- Earned it, give me a break, do the math- really lets have a numbers conversation, calculate your contributions with amoritized interest, your taking way more then you contributed, old people- you're leaching off the young generation.
- Tesla Battery Economics: On the Path to Disruption
- Elon Musk announced Tesla's home/business battery today. tl;dr: It'll get enthusiastic early adopters to buy. The economics are almost there to make it cost effective for a wide market.
Amoritized is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amoritized books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.