A selection of articles related to ampallang jewelry.
Original articles from our library related to the Ampallang Jewelry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ampallang Jewelry.
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Ampallang Jewelry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ampallang Jewelry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The History of the Clit Piercing
- The Dayak tribesmen of Borneo were most likely the first to adorn their members in this fashion, passing shards of bone through the penis glans, now known as apadravya (vertical piercing) and ampallang (horizontal piercing).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ampallang Jewelry Topics
Related searchesantimatter the antiuniverse
sanskrit literature the ramayana
andrew jackson notes
afar people lifestyle and culture