- Ampeg PF-50T Review
- Ampeg's huge impact on the world of bass amplification is no secret. The SVT is a standard onstage rig and the B-15 is a staple in recording studios the world over.
- Ampeg SCR-DI Review
- One of the most important tools in a bassist's arsenal is a well-built DI unit.
- Ampeg Unveils the PF-20T and PF-50T
- Woodinville, WA (September 21, 2015) -- Ampeg today introduces two new compact all-tube heads and a new cabinet to its top-selling Portaflex Series. Along with the new PF-112HLF cabinet, Ampeg's new all-tube PF-20T and PF-50T heads deliver authentic ...
- Everything for the Studio: IK Multimedia's MAX Bundles Available Now
- A fully stocked tone studio, it comes with all the gear from AmpliTube 4, AmpliTube 3, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Fender, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Orange, AmpliTube Slash and more. Plus it comes with ...
- 50 years sounds good
- After striking out on his own when another firm bought the Magnavox factory, Gault's first business model involved building an 18-inch custom speaker for Ampeg, a friend's company. “The projected volume was only three pieces per day and Dad calculated ...
Ampeg is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ampeg books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesog mandino
anesthesia herbal derivatives