Amphetamine Medicinal Use
A selection of articles related to amphetamine medicinal use.
Original articles from our library related to the Amphetamine Medicinal Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amphetamine Medicinal Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Amphetamine Medicinal Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphetamine Medicinal Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Is the U.S. Disregarding Plants Like Iboga and Kratom in the Fight Against
- With overdose death rates more than doubling in the U.S. since 2000, we need to be examining every possible avenue to save lives and reduce the harms of drug misuse and addiction.
- KEEP MOVING, LIVE LONGER
- Nevertheless, an increasing number of states, including Florida, are contemplating making marijuana more legally available for medicinal purposes and even in some for recreation.
- Pharmacy central in harm minimisation innovation: expert
- Pharmacy may have opportunities to help harm minimisation efforts in the future as well as playing a key role in supply of medicinal cannabis, says a drugs expert who presented at last week's National Drug Summit in Canberra.
- Ohio Veterans Banding Together In Support of Legal Marijuana
- His experience with marijuana set him on a path to his current post as vice president of the Weed for Warriors project in Ohio, a budding statewide effort to legalize effective medicine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amphetamine Medicinal Use Topics
13th century events
solar wind properties