Amphetamine Medicinal Use
A selection of articles related to amphetamine medicinal use.
Original articles from our library related to the Amphetamine Medicinal Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amphetamine Medicinal Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Amphetamine Medicinal Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphetamine Medicinal Use books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- S T I U L ~ T S
- Medical use of amphetamines is legally restricted in Michigan to treating certain rare sleep disorders.
- Metabolic Precursors to Amphetamine and Methamphetamine
- allow easy differentiation of the use of one of these drugs from the direct use of amphetamine or methamphetamine. I. MEDICAL USES.
- Amphetamine was first introduced into medical practice in the 1930's
- Soon after the introduction of amphetamine-related drugs in medicine narcolepsy, attention deficit disorder, and for obesity; but these medical uses are limited.
- Common Illegal Drugs and Their Effects
- On amphetamines, their earlier medicinal uses have been restricted due to adverse effects - e.g.
- Medical Use. Amphetamine was first synthesized in 1887. Methamphetamine, a derivative of amphetamine, was discovered in 1919 by a Japanese researcher.
Suggested Web Resources
- But they were found later to stimulate the central nervous system, their primary medical use today.
- amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Adderall) - drug class
- 1 day ago Article includes descriptions, uses, drug interactions, and side effects.
- Amphetamines - Medical and Entertaining Usage; Stimulant; Speed
- Amphetamine, also called crank or speed, is a brain stimulant and a street drug taken to suppress appetite.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amphetamine Medicinal Use Topics
Related searchesfrodo baggins birthday observances
requiem anglican burial service
qualia paul churchland
the fifth element trivia
laying on of hands