Amphetamine Psychosis Overview
A selection of articles related to amphetamine psychosis overview.
Original articles from our library related to the Amphetamine Psychosis Overview. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amphetamine Psychosis Overview.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- An Overview of Spirit Hosting
- What is hosting? A lot has been misunderstood about hosting in the past, which is understandable given that it is an areas within which little is known. No easy definition can encompass all situations, as they are as varied and individual as the stars in the...
Spirits >> Spirit Hosting
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Amphetamine Psychosis Overview is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphetamine Psychosis Overview books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Comparison of Amphetamine Psychosis and Schizophrenia
- psychosis arising during the course of long-continued amphetamine addic tion resembles paranoid .. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS.
- Amphetamine psychosis and psychotic symptoms
- Amphetamine psychosis has been considered experimental induction of amphetamine psychosis oc- .
- Guidelines for the medical management of patients with
- These guidelines are structured to provide an overview of the current literature on .
- An Escalating Dose “Binge” Model of Amphetamine Psychosis
- festations of amphetamine psychosis and that the alterations may reflect a shift (for review, see Segal et al., 1981, Robinson and Becker, 1986;. Kalivas et al.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stimulant psychosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1 Amphetamine psychosis; 2 Cocaine; 3 Methylphenidate; 4 Caffeine . Curran, Catherine et al.
- Treatment for amphetamine psychosis
- Treatment for amphetamine psychosis (Review). Srisurapanont M, Jarusuraisin N , Kittirattanapaiboon P.
- Treatment for amphetamine psychosis
- Treatment for amphetamine psychosis (Review).
- Amphetamine-Related Psychiatric Disorders
- Mar 21, 2011 Either prescription or illegally manufactured amphetamines can induce these disorders. Amphetamine-induced psychosis (delusions and hallucinations) .. that are selected via our rigorous literature survey review process.
- Amfetamine abuse - Resources - References - Best Practice - English
- Apr 7, 2011 Srisurapanont M, Kittirattanapaiboon P, Jarusuraisin N. Treatment for amphetamine psychosis (review). Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amphetamine Psychosis Overview Topics
Related searcheshuman sacrifice celtic sacrifice
aviator other famous military pilots
hvac ventilation checklist