A selection of articles related to amphetamine psychosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Amphetamine Psychosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amphetamine Psychosis.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Amphetamine Psychosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphetamine Psychosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jury out on worth of legal high controls
- At Guernsey Prison, I was told more than a third of inmates were addicted to mephedrone, which was said to have a similar effect to amphetamines, ecstasy or cocaine and whose side effects included psychosis, weight loss and insomnia. When the story ...
- Antibiotics Underrecognized Cause of Delirium
- Antibiotic toxicity can represent an unrecognized cause of delirium in hospital patients, with manifestations observed in three distinct phenotypes, new research shows.
- Drink and drugs turned Selby man into paranoid psychotic, court heard
- HEAVY drinking and drugs made a man so paranoid and psychotic he subjected his partner to a terrifying hours-long ordeal in their home, York Crown Court heard. David Owen Davies, 45, made death threats and waved a knife in each hand during the ...
- Disco Biscuits and Annihilation: why I can't keep up with names for legal highs
- These drugs are very cleverly manipulated to mimic the effects of well-established illegal substances, such as cocaine, amphetamines, psychedelics and cannabis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amphetamine Psychosis Topics
Related searchesnile delta flora amp fauna
toledo city barangays
dragon kung fu techniques