- A cold-blooded, smooth-skinned vertebrate of the class Amphibia, such as a frog or salamander, that characteristically hatches as an aquatic larva with gills.
- Amphibians are unique animals that include frogs, toads, salamanders, and caecilians.
- Reptile & Amphibian Study
- Reptile & Amphibian Study. Merit Badge Workbook. This workbook can help you but you still need to read the merit badge pamphlet (book).
- 'Aquatic Fleas' To the Rescue of World's Amphibians
- By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 27, 2011 10:44 PM EDT Researchers at the Oregon State University have discovered a freshwater organism that might be the key to fight a fungus, which is the principal cause for the worldwide amphibian decline.
- Frog jump jockeys ready for LEAP at stardom
- By Dana M. Nichols ANGELS CAMP - Many Americans admire and respect Mark Twain, but few ever prove it in the proper manner by getting intimate with an amphibian in an official frog-jumping contest. Outside of Angels Camp and Hannibal, Mo.
- Asia (So Far) Has Been Spared From the Deadly Global Amphibian Fungus: Why?
- By Rachel Nuwer Of all the amphibians sampled, this Philippino frog had the highest infection rate. Credit: R.
- Vredenburg completes survey of amphibian-killing fungus in Asia
- 19, 2011 -- A research team led by Assistant Professor of Biology Vance Vredenburg has completed the first major survey in Asia of a deadly fungus that has wiped out more than 200 species of amphibians worldwide.
- Jump for Frogs
- Come out and jump for an hour for the sake of Florida amphibians.
- Amphibians, Amphibian Pictures, Amphibian Facts - National
- Learn all you wanted to know about amphibians with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- Animal Bytes: Amphibians
- Get accurate animal information in an easy-to-read style from the San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes. Buy tickets online and plan a visit to the Zoo or Safari Park.
- Amphibian Stage Productions - Fort Worth Theatre - New York Theatre
- Theatrical company staging readings and productions in Fort Worth and New York City.
Amphibian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphibian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesregions of india
music of morocco rai
honda hondas strategy