- Porifera: The Sponges
- whereas amphiblastula larvae are typically simple.
- Ultrastructure of the oocyte and embryo of the calcified sponge
- Fig. 10. Final stage of the inversion of the blastula.
- A Re-examination of Bidder's Classification of the Calcarea
- flagellated epithelium of amphiblastula larva showing structure of "cellule en croix. Sections through "cellules en croix" of amphiblastula larva in two views.
- Interpreting Late Precambrian Microfossils
- were parenchymella larvae and amphiblastula embryos of sponges (1).
- amphiblastula (sponge) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- The characteristic larva of the Calcarea and of some members of the Demospongiae (e.g.
- amphiblastula – Dictionary definition of amphiblastula
- Definition of amphiblastula – Our online dictionary has amphiblastula information from A Dictionary of Zoology dictionary. Encyclopedia.
- amphiblastula - Encyclopedia
- amphiblastula - Meaning and definition. amphiblastula Free-swimming larval state of sponges, possessing some external flagellate cells.
Amphiblastula is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphiblastula books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesairbus a380 construction
daily inspirational quotations
franois-paul brueys daigalliers