- It's time to shout stop on this war on the living world
- The loss of much of the African megafauna – sabretooths and false sabretooths, giant hyaenas and amphicyonids (bear dogs), several species of elephant – coincided with the switch towards meat eating by hominims (ancestral humans). It's hard to see what ...
- Homage to The Velvet Claw, again
- Megistotherium, the propleopine kangaroo Ekaltadeta, the giant, bear-mimicking procyonid Chapalmalania, the giant hyaena Pachycrocuta, oligobunine mustelids, amphicyonids, hesperocyonine and borophagine canids, and nimravids all get a look-in.
- So You Wanna Be a Paleoecologist? Part II
- There were statistically significant dietary differences between two of the sabre-toothed cats when compared with the amphicyonid, indicating dietary niche partioning between top predators.
- HUMANS: monsters of destruction
- There were sabretooths and false sabretooths, giant hyenas and creatures like those released in The Hunger Games: amphicyonids, or bear dogs, vast predators with an enormous bite. The teeth tells it all.
Amphicyonids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphicyonids books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmario cipollini
michael jordan personal life
jade programming language portability
satyajit ray trivia