- 2009 FJCL State Latin Forum Heptathlon
- a. Dares b. Cloanthus c.
- FROGWATCH TEACHERS' GUIDE TO FROGS AS INDICATORS OF
- A Web App That Visualizes Wikipedia as a Starry Galaxy of Articles
- So the star for Amphissus, the son of Apollo and Dryope, will naturally connect to Apollo, which connects to all the other main players in Greek mythology, as well as Virgil, and then the Trojan Horse, and so on.
- Amphissus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Amphissus was the product of Apollo's rape of Dryope. He eventually built a temple to his father in the city he founded, Aphissa.
- AMPHISSUS, Greek Mythology Index
- AMPHISSUS. ΑΜΦΙΣΣΟΣ.
- Defining Greek Characters
- Dryope, A shepherdess and mother to Amphissus. She was just one Amphissus, Amphissus was the son of Apollo and the shepherdess Dryope.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, page 151
- On this page: Amphion – Amphis – Amphissa – Amphissus. 151. AMPHION.
Amphissus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphissus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesculture of afghanistan housing
black forest geography