- Teichmann, M. (2011) 'Gladiatores: Exhibition in the Colosseum at
- The Amphitheatrum Castrense was another smaller amphitheatre at Rome, later incorporated in the Aurelian city wall.
- part one Topography
- `Amphitheatrum Castrense' (R. Volpe); iii, 85, s.v.
- Tufts University ARCH 187 - The Stones of Ancient Latium
- 3:30. Archaeology: Guided tour of Minerva Medica, Tomb of Eurysaces, Aurelian walls,. Amphitheatrum Castrense, Odeum of Maecenas, Sta.
- PESI E MISURE
- 25 Mausoleum Augusti. 26 Ara Pacis. 27 Castra Praetoria.
- Curriculum maggio 2009 nato a Napoli il 6.8.1937, residente a
- Amphitheatrum castrense sive vivarium, in La basilica di S. Croce in Gerusalemme a Roma a cura di A.M.
- LacusCurtius • Rome — The Amphitheatrum Castrense
- Jun 28, 2007 This is the second Roman amphitheatre in Rome: incorporated into the Aurelian Walls, it's made of brick and dates to the early 3d century.
- Amphitheatrum Castrense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Amphitheatrum Castrense is a Roman amphitheatre in Rome, next to the church of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme.
- Amphitheatrum Castrense
- The Amphitheatrum Castrense: Most visitors to Rome visit the Colosseum but never find their way to Rome's second ancient amphitheater.
- Amphitheater Castrense (Anfiteatro Castrense/ Amphitheatrum
- This elliptic construction of not big dimensions (diameters 88m and 76m) served for the performances staged privately by the Imperial family and court.
Amphitheatrum Castrense is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amphitheatrum Castrense books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amphitheatrum Castrense Topics
Related searchesthe critic franklin sherman
dream analysis lizard
euler integration error
gibberish origin of the term
middle english nouns
biodiversity measures of biodiversity