- Top Definition. Amr Diab. An Egyptian pop-star; probably the most popular star in the Middle East.
- Amr Diab and Mohamed Mounir collaboration goes viral
- Egyptian pop star Amr Diab surprised fans everywhere when he recently released the music video for his new single “Al-Qahira” (Cairo), revealing that iconic Egyptian singer Mohamed Mounir collaborated with him on the song.
- Music mogul Amr Diab teases fans with new single's promo
- On his official Facebook page, Amr Diab posted his promo for his latest song called 'Al Qahira'. Amr Diab, 53, who is been in the music business for more than 3 decades and has won seven World Music Awards (WMA). As reported on Diab's official Facebook ...
- Amr Diab and Mohamed Mounir, where's Cairo in your new music video dedicated
- The new Amr Diab single featuring Mohamed Mounir took social media by storm and had everyone going crazy about it. And while the premise of the song was noble, the video, however, didn't seem to convey that whatsoever. For a video that's all about “Al ...
- Here's the scoop on Rotana's termination of Amr Diab's contract
- A big problem occurred between Egyptian singer Amr Diab and Rotana, which is in charge of producing the singer's albums and also distribution. This problem was revealed as Rotana announced the termination of their contract along with the start of the ...
- The imitation game: Ramy Sabry does an Amr Diab... AGAIN!
- And so singer Ramy Sabry has once again been accused of imitating Egyptian superstar Amr Diab, 54, in his latest music video "Agmal Layali Omri" (The Best Nights of My Life). While only a 23-second promo of Sabry's new vid has been released, one thing ...
Amr Diab is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amr Diab books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amr Diab Topics
Related searcheschinese numerals
ptolemys family tree