- Getting Started in Digital Communications - Part 4 - AMTOR
- Getting Started in Digital Communications - Part 4 - AMTOR. QST June 1992, pp. 34-45.
- ARESCO Digital Net Script
- Since most net exercises involve AMTOR and PACTOR, thank RTTY-only.
- Soundcard digital set-up and operating basics for the
- up to receive Amtor you can also receive MT63, and vice versa. Although we in an actual event AMTOR is much more efficient and accurate.
- Product Review
- what it does offer: PACTOR, RTTY, ASCII, AMTOR and. CLOVER II. The DXP38 for RTTY, AMTOR and PACTOR, or AFSK for the entire set.
- WLO News On the Air with RTTY Feed!
- Because we are utilizing a maritime frequency, a portion of our transmission day will be using SITOR-B mode, which is the same as AMTOR-FEC.
- Liveticker: Bayern - Gladbach 0:1
- Der Ball ging deutlich amTor vorbei 70. Die Bayern mühen sich, die Gladbacher kloppen die Bälle hinten raus 66. Pass auf Gomez in die Tiefe, der ist frei durch, aber Abseits - allerdings stand er wohl nicht im Abseits 66.
- AMTOR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For Amtor, the fictionalized version of Planet Venus from the Venus series by Edgar Rice Burroughs, see Venus series.
- AMTOR SOFTWARE
- This is the only freeware AMTOR program I've found. The author is French, and has approached things somewhat different from what you may be used to.
- RTTY software, Digital mode ham radio - AMTOR, PSK31, AX25 ...
- Jun 3, 2004 DXsoft. TrueTTY. A program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card.
- AMTOR: The 'forgotten' digital mode.
- eHam.net Article: AMTOR: The 'forgotten' digital mode. - Rediscover the fun of an early digital mode!
Amtor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amtor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.