- Press Release Berlin 15-20 July 2003
- Jul 20, 2003 public movement Amtsakhara.
- Non Governmental Organisations, Domestic and International, and
- human rights and law-enforcement.
- Ankvab gets Bagapsh's legacy
- Following the party United Abkhazia support for Ankvab in the upcoming August 26th "elections" of a new head of the puppet regime was expressed by Union of Veterans of the Abkhazian War of 1992-1993 Amtsakhara.
- Abkhaz Presidential Election Campaign Turns Ugly
- Ankvab is backed by the ruling United Abkhazia party that dominates the republic's parliament and the Amtsakhara union of war veterans.
- Veterans of Abkhaz-Georgian war support Alexander Ankvab as president
- Veterans of the Abkhaz-Georgian war of 1992-1993 "Amtsakhar" support Alexander Ankvab as president of Abkhazia, RIA Novosti reports. Abkhaz President Sergey Bagapsh was head of the republic since 2005. He died after a lung surgery on May 29, aged 62.
- Abhazya gazileri birliği Amtsahara Ankvab'ı destekliyor
- Sohum/Ajans Kafkas - 1992-1993 Abhazya Vatan Savaşı Gazileri Birliği Amtsahara 26 Ağustos'ta yapılacak devlet başkanlığı seçimlerinde Aleksandr Ankvab'ı desteklediğini açıkladı.
- 2011 08 14 Amtsakhara 3 - YouTube
- Aug 20, 2011 2011 08 14 Amtsakhara 3. ankvab1 18 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Shots Fired at “Amtsakhara” Office in Sokhumi - News Agency
- 3 days ago No official statements have been made yet.
Amtsakhara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amtsakhara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglittering generalities
meet the fockers characters
pan american union
the fens draining the fens
e-democracy pros and cons