- 10 iconic women from Indian commercials
- This petite mascot that appeared in every commercial back then was none other than Nirma Group founder Karsanbhai Patel's daughter, Nirupama, who after a few years passed away in a car accident.
- Ad-dendum by Priyanka Shroff: Video marketing —your secret weapon
- The campaign, featuring its mascot 'Captain Obvious', directly addresses the need for a silent auto-play on Facebook. The campaign offers two experiences. ...
- Amul mascot in 3D avatar
- In the ad, which is already on air, she is urging children to have Amul butter. The advertisement shows children adding Amul butter to noodles, pasta, chapati and other foods.
- Amul girl gets a new dimension
- India has seen Amul's butter girl on billboards for almost half a century. Now, the adorable mascot has been given a new three-dimensional look in the brand's latest TVC. A look at the media strategy.
Amul Mascot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amul Mascot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.