A selection of articles related to amulet.
Original articles from our library related to the Amulet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amulet.
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Angelica (Angelica Archangelics)
- This herb is great for stomach problems such as indigestion and heartburn. It also is said to boost energy and circulation. Magically speaking, you could use it as a protection amulet. If angelica is added to spells or baths, it breaks hexes. Chamomile (Matric...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Amulet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amulet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Amulet Quick Reference Guide
- to the Amulet User's Guide and the URC Plus User's Guide in http://www.entone. com.
- The Wizard's Amulet
- The Wizard's Amulet is a short, introductory adventure for six newly created first- level characters.
- MEZUZAH: PROTECTIVE AMULET OR RELIGIOUS SYMBOL?
- Mezuzah: Protective Amulet or Religious Symbol? dential dividends. Nor do ..
- Amulet High Definition Television Receiver
- Amulet. High Definition Television Receiver. User's Guide.
Suggested News Resources
- With 'Origami Yoda' and 'Darth Paper,' force is strong with children's author
- Angleberger set out to answer those questions in "The Strange Case of Origami Yoda" (Abrams/Amulet, $12.95), which was published last year.
- The Amber Amulet
- The Amber Amulet by West Australian author Craig Silvey has been adapted for the stage just in time for the October school holidays. The national best-selling author Silvey has created a new generation of superhero in this short story.
- 54 people go on 'hell' tour
- Their eyes were covered with a piece of black or yellow cloth, with an amulet inserted, as they sat under a large tent. All the while, a crowd of more than 100 people stood watching in silence, curious as incense smoke filled the air.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book," by Jeff Kinney (Amulet: $10.95) A revised, expanded and interactive journal based on the books and movies. 7.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amulet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An amulet, similar to a talisman (Arabic: طلسم / transliterated: tilasim), is any object intended to bring good luck or protection to its owner.
- AMULET by Kazu Kibuishi | Scholastic
- Explore Amulet, the new comic book graphic novel for kids by Kazu Kibuishi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscience of longevity
dream interpretation wolf
education developing countries