- amyl nitrite. –noun Pharmacology.
- RTK HSFS 0132
- IDENTIFICATION. Amyl Nitrite is a yellowish liquid with a strong, fruity odor.
- T. Lauder Brunton and amyl nitrite: a Victorian vasodilator
- on amyl nitrite appeared in 1859, the year he became assistant in chemistry at medical applications of amyl nitrite was undertaken by.
- AMYL NITRITE
- Amyl nitrite is a vasodilator, meaning it dilates blood vessels. Amyl nitrite was discovered in 1857 and was used for a variety of medical applications.
- AMYL NITRITE INHALANT, USP
- James Alexander brand of. AMYL NITRITE. INHALANT, USP.
- AMYL NITRITE (Vaporole®)
- AMYL NITRITE (Vaporole®). Classification: Ë Coronoary Vasodialator. Ë Cyanide poisoning adjunct.
- The Secret World of Dr. Arnold Klein
- From Page 9: “Klein opened the package in Pfeiffer's presence and Mr. Pfeiffer discovered that the 'medication' was amyl nitrite—'prescription poppers' Klein wanted to use during sex, as Klein told Mr.
- The Guard shows what's so funny about the black Irish
- Fionnula Flanagan gives fine support as Gerry's mother, still sharp enough in her last days to ask for a share of any illicit coke recovered by her son's drug-busting exploits, or some amyl nitrite to lift her flagging spirits.
- Amyl nitrite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amyl nitrite is the chemical compound with the formula C5H11ONO.
- Erowid Inhalants Vault : Amyl Nitrite Info
- Message-ID: <1993May6.133551.16120@waikato.
- Complete Amyl Nitrite information from Drugs.com
- Amyl Nitrite professional patient advice. Specific and up to date information about Amyl Nitrite.
Amyl Nitrite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amyl Nitrite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amyl Nitrite Topics