- Mum 'drugged, raped and used as guinea pig in sick experiments at hospital in
- Margaret believes sodium amytal injections were part of one of Dr Milner's experiments. He regularly carried out studies for medical journals. She said: “I have no doubt we were being experimented on.
- Ben Carson: Use 'truth serum' to extract information from terror suspects
- Carson, a world-renowned neurosurgeon, pointed to a specific treatment that could be used: sodium amytal.
- Clinton email aides should be questioned under oath, judge rules – as it happened
- He's referring specifically to “sodium amytal,” which was used occasionally during the 1930s as a police interrogation method and after World War II to help soldiers discuss traumatic events.
- In one day, Carson gets interrogations, campaigns, and race wrong
- Ben Carson started the day suggesting the use of “sodium amytal” could be a substitute for torture in interrogations.
Amytal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amytal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshindu-arabic numerals system history
sessions court india
msn search criticisms
koreatown vancouver british columbia
list of palaces indonesia