- Walter Klaassen was perhaps the first Mennonite scholar to define Anabaptists that way in his 1960 Oxford dissertation.
- Who were the Anabaptists
- Anabaptist tradition offer to Christians at the start of the 21 st century?
- The Anabaptist/Mennonite Tradition and Nature
- The Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, the “left wing” of the Reformation (circa 1525) , The relationship of Anabaptist/Mennonites to nature has been very intense.
- The Anabaptist Vision
- The Anabaptist Vision. The Relationship Between Church and State by Geoff Volker. How do we begin to sort out the Church/state issue?
- Young Center for Anabaptist and Pietist Studies Hosts Conference on Forgiveness
- by Elizabethtown College ELIZABETHTOWN, PA (08/23/2011)(readMedia)-- Elizabethtown College's Young Center for Anabaptist and Pietist Studies will host a one-day conference Thursday, Sept. 22, focusing on the topic of forgiveness.
- Shenk: Wider circle of discipleship
- In recent months much of my work has gone into creating the forthcoming Herald Press book Widening the Circle: Anabaptist Experiments in Discipleship. Joanna Shenk is associate for Interchurch Relations and Communications for Mennonite Church USA.
- Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism publishes first book, John
- GOSHEN, Ind. – Goshen College's new Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism published its first book in July, an English-language translation of John Driver's "Living Together in the Spirit: A Radical Spirituality for the Twenty-First Century.
- Austrians claim Anabaptist past
- By Dora Dueck A 15-meter galley ship tucked into the ruins of a castle in Austria restores to public memory a dramatic episode in Anabaptist history — a piece of a past nearly forgotten in that country.
- Goshen College sparks a fight over national anthem
- Senior Kessa Frantz, of Chicago, said she believes "America the Beautiful" represents a fair compromise for students who want to honor their country while remaining faithful to their Anabaptist beliefs.
- Anabaptist Mennonites | historic Christian faith and practice
- Anabaptists: Dedicated to the presentation of the Christian faith and practice from an historic Anabaptist Mennonite perspective.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Anabaptists
- A violent and extremely radical body of ecclesiastico-civil reformers which first made its appearance in 1521 at Zwickau.
- Hall of Church History—The Anabaptists
- A brief overview from an alien (Calvinist) perspective.
Anabaptist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anabaptist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
public holidays in azerbaijan
pixie glamour model los angeles 2003
uncial half-uncial or semi-uncial
ester naming of esters