- Burned at the stake, racked and drowned: Why did everyone hate the Anabaptists?
- The Anabaptist Balthasar Hubmaier died today in 1528, burned at the stake in Vienna for his views on baptism. Three days later his wife was thrown into the Danube with a stone tied around her neck to drown. Those were particularly brutal times, to be sure.
- 5 Beliefs That Set Southern Baptists Apart From Anabaptists
- Anabaptists were one of the main groups that arose in Europe along with Calvinists and Lutherans at that time. The term "Anabaptist," according to the Online Etymology Dictionary, means "one who baptizes over again" and it was applied to Anabaptists by ...
- Are Right-Wing Evangelicals True Christians or Just Another White Identity Cult?
- I think you're all speaking from superficial generalizations that only apply to backslid disciples of the apostle Paul, who some of us feel was heretic anyway.
- Luther Favored Death Penalty for Anabaptists
- If I hear another Lutheran try to deny that this is true, I think I'll scream.
Anabaptists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anabaptists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestwin study probandwise concordance
f-14 tomcat armament
lilith akkadian mythology
redneck possible american etymology