- Walter Klaassen was perhaps the first Mennonite scholar to define Anabaptists that way in his 1960 Oxford dissertation.
- THE ANABAPTISTS: neither Catholics nor Protestants Part 1
- 1. THE ANABAPTISTS: neither. Catholics nor Protestants by William R.
- Who were the Anabaptists
- Anabaptist tradition offer to Christians at the start of the 21 st century?
- Bullinger and the Anabaptists
- 10. ANNEX . 2004.
- The Secret of the Strength-What Would the Anabaptists Tell This
- while his Anabaptist mother shouted encouragement from the riverbank. To be sure, I found that the Anabaptists also turned to the Bible in serious study.
- Austrians claim Anabaptist past
- By Dora Dueck A 15-meter galley ship tucked into the ruins of a castle in Austria restores to public memory a dramatic episode in Anabaptist history — a piece of a past nearly forgotten in that country.
- Give Pacifism a Chance
- Seventeenth-century Anabaptists believed that nonresistance was purifying in a corrupted world. Colonial Quakers thought their refusal to fight would serve as a witness to God's kingdom of peace and the sacred quality of individual life.
- Exploring forgiveness at Nickel Mines event
- 22, at the college's Young Center for Anabaptist and Pietist Studies.
- Mennonites often misunderstood
- Menno Simons, a Dutch Catholic priest who converted to Anabaptism, was an early leader in the movement and his followers became known as Mennonites.
- Anabaptist Mennonites | historic Christian faith and practice
- Anabaptists: Dedicated to the presentation of the Christian faith and practice from an historic Anabaptist Mennonite perspective.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Anabaptists
- A violent and extremely radical body of ecclesiastico-civil reformers which first made its appearance in 1521 at Zwickau.
- Hall of Church History—The Anabaptists
- A brief overview from an alien (Calvinist) perspective.
Anabaptists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anabaptists books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
lard nutritional information
yumichika ayasegawa fujikujaku