A selection of articles related to anahata chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Anahata Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anahata Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Anahata Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anahata Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anahata Chakra (Heart)
- Anahata Chakra (Heart). The fourth chakra, the heart chakra, rests in the center of the chakra system, at the core of our spirit.
- Level 2 Level 1 Level 4 Level 5 Level 3
- Manipura or Anahata. Chakra strength of vulnerability. –.
- "Kundalini Tantra"
- Practices for Swadhisthana Chakra. 7. Practices for Manipura Chakra.
- A Kabbalistic View of the Chakras Rebekah Kenton Mooladhara
- Anahata Chakra (Heart); Gevurah-Hesed. Anahata operates at the level of the soul and symbolically relates to the awakening of the heart.
Suggested News Resources
- Te-am visat ca niciodata. In CULORI... Ghidul semnificatiilor cromatice ale
- Anahata (chakra) este asociata cu elementul aer si de aici rezulta o experienta a dragostei diferita de cea resimtita atunci cand visam in rosu.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anahata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hrit chakra, just below Anahata, is the seat of the wish-fulfilling tree.
- Anahata chakra
- Anahata chakra has twelve vermillion petals. The Yantra in the centre of the chakra is composed of two overlapping, intersecting triangles.
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Beginners Expert Q&A - Asanas for the Chakra
- Anahata Chakra (Heart). The fourth chakra, the heart chakra,rests in the center of the chakra system, at the core of our spirit.
- Yoga Bound for info Anahata or anahatha the fourth (4th) Chakra.
- Yoga Bound for information on Anahata or anahatha the 4th, fourth chakra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Anahata Chakra Topics
baby blues characters
mozzarella sticks origin