A selection of articles related to anahata sounds.
Original articles from our library related to the Anahata Sounds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anahata Sounds.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Anahata Sounds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anahata Sounds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stellar line-up marks SIFAS Fest
- lMadhur Vani - A Musical Interlude: A Hindustani vocal recital by Jayateerth Mevundi. Tickets: $25 (Sold Out)When: March 26, 7.30pm Where: Esplanade Recital Studio.
- Untold truths, lived & imagined
- Antaryatra — Stirring the Self is Jayasri's response to her Anahata Chakra, which seers say, true seekers hear when they listen to their heart. Jayasri's art is her emotional response to the zillion sounds she hears when she listens to her heart.
- REVIEW: Kate Weare returns -- with impact
- The program included Weare's latest work, “Unstruck,” a trio for two men (Julian De Leon and Ryan Rouland Smith) and a woman (Nicole Diaz) that explores the process of creating live formations and the concept of “Anahata Nad” or “unstruck sound” (the ...
- Shamanic Healer Anahata Ananda of Shamangelic Healing Presents 3-Day Intensive
- With 21 hours and 6 courses of advanced classes designed specifically for the healing arts practitioner, participants will learn deep emotional-release techniques, guided visualization practices, and working with sound healing tools and essential oils.
- The unstruck sound, the Anahata Naad
- Through meditation, seekers following the path of Siddha Yoga endeavour to establish contact with the divine sound, the Anahata Naad that helps in subduing the turbulent mind ��� that keeps roving in the pleasure garden of sensual objects ��� and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.