- Yoko Ono offers a look through her window in Tokyo art exhibit
- There is the character “ana” (hole) on top that indicates your connection to the world, the tsukuri (main component of the kanji character) of the letter “watashi” (me), and the character “kokoro” (heart).
- Manuel Escamilla | Movers & Shakers 2015 — Educators
- “I'm a certified professional hoarder for local history,” is how Manuel Escamilla, archivist at Santa Ana Public Library (SAPL), describes himself. “We can save it all first, organize it later.
- Where The Sidewalk Starts: Fighting for Safer Streets in Santa Ana
- Despite all of Santa Ana's holes in connectivity, safety, and accessibility, many think it has potential.
- Paul McCartney Makes Merry With Fallon and Timberlake on 'SNL'
- Remember the day before your school's Christmas vacation, when you and the other kids were so wild with excitement that you couldn't even stay in your seats, so your teacher just passed out candy canes and put on a video and got the hell out of the way?
- Literature prizes elevate women
- The winner of the 150th Akutagawa Prize was Hiroko Oyamada for her novel “Ana” (“Hole”), a story with a woman as the central character. The two authors who shared this year's 150th Naoki Prize, Makate Asai and Kaoruko Himeno, also focused on women.
Anahole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anahole books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshsi lai temple history
jf-17 thunder weapon systems
fourth dimension projection
photosyntheticaly active radiation