- Kashi girls start 'Anaj Bank' to help poor
- VARANASI: A group of girls in Kashi has started an 'Anaj Bank' (food grain bank), perhaps only bank of its kind, where depositors will not get any interest in monetary form, but they will get santosh (satisfaction) and dua (invocation) in return.
- Start wheat procurement on April 1: Arhtiyas
- Harjit Singh Sheru, president of New Anaj Mandi Association, Patiala, said farmers in Patiala and Sangrur wind up wheat harvest much before April 15 while in some parts of Punjab it starts in May. Recommended By Colombia. "The difference in the time of ...
- Anaj Bank in PM's constituency feeds the malnourished
- The unique 'Anaj Bank' by Vishal Bharat Sansthan, a NGO working for women and children in eastern Uttar Pradesh, has come up in one of the congested and unpopular lanes of Varanasi.
- Aggrieved at apathetic attitude of govt, say ex-servicemen
- The State Ex-Servicemen Welfare Association (SEWA), Punjab, organised an “Insaf Rally” at the Anaj Mandi here. Various ex-servicemen organisations from Punjab, Haryana and Uttarakhand took part in the rally. The ex-servicemen said they were aggrieved ...
- देश-विदेश की मंडियों में अनाज बेच सकेंगे शाजापुर के किसान और व्यापारी
- शाजापुर। जिले की शाजापर व शुजालपुर कृषि उपज मंडी राष्ट्रीय कृषि बाजार योजना में शामिल की गई है। योजना के मूर्तरूप लेते ही ये मंडियां देशभर की चुनिंदा मॉडल मंडियों में यह शामिल हो ...
Anaj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anaj books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslanguages of france list of languages
anne boleyn modern-day pardon
trigger point myotherapy
yearbook colophon or dedication
conifer cone pinaceae cones