Analgesic Psychotropic Agents
A selection of articles related to analgesic psychotropic agents.
Original articles from our library related to the Analgesic Psychotropic Agents. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Analgesic Psychotropic Agents.
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Analgesic Psychotropic Agents is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Analgesic Psychotropic Agents books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mindfulness is found to be 'twice as effective than drugs' for pain relief
- 'This study is the first to show that mindfulness meditation is mechanistically distinct and produces pain relief above and beyond the analgesic effects seen with either placebo cream or sham meditation, he said.
- Ayahuasca: The South American shamanic brew which creates out-of-body experiences
- The foliage of the P. viridis shrub contains the psychoactive agent N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, which intensifies and prolongs the psychotropic effects of ayahuasca consumption.
- Remote and reversible inhibition of neurons and circuits by small molecule
- As there is growing evidence for an effect of antimicrobial agents on gastrointestinal microbiota interacting with brain function, such a source of putative experimental bias needs to be considered in neurobehavioral studies. Here, we use ....
- VIDEO: Expert outlines new thinking on irritable bowel syndrome
- HONOLULU – New medications and more patient-focused strategies are changing the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, as physicians move away from simply treating symptoms and gain a better understanding of IBS processes and mechanisms of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Analgesic Psychotropic Agents Topics
Related searchesfernand fonssagrives