A selection of articles related to analogy linguistics.
Original articles from our library related to the Analogy Linguistics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Analogy Linguistics.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Analogy Linguistics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Analogy Linguistics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Sardinian professor fighting to save Gaelic – and all Europe's minority
- “All minority languages are declining,” said Sorace, professor of developmental linguistics at the University of Edinburgh. “If a language is not ...
- Larger set of translations may shed light on an idiosyncratic Amazonian language
- Still, even given the larger dataset, the question of whether recursion is absent from the Pirahã language also hinges on the interpretations of scholars who have done fieldwork among the tribe—including Daniel L.
- Letter: Computer languages are not human languages
- In the early days of computer science, rather than invent new terminology out of thin air, we borrowed some analogous terms from linguistics. A specific coding scheme for a computer program would be called a “language.” It was then immediately obvious ...
- Without Using the Bible
- We're now deep into Greek linguistics and the study of ancient texts, and this is the point where expertise in understanding ancient documents is important.
- Trump is Wrong, ISIS Doesn't Want Rome
- (The analogy to U.S. legal traditions is imperfect, but it'll do.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.