A selection of articles related to ananas.
Original articles from our library related to the Ananas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ananas.
- Pineapple: Correspondences
- Ananas comusus Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Luck, Money, Chastity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Ananas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ananas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Biology of Ananas comosus (Pineapple)
- The Biology of. Ananas comosus var. comosus.
- The Biology & Ecology of Pineapple (Ananas comosus var. comosus
- Cultivated pineapple (Ananas comosus (L.
- PROTESASES FROM TISSUE CULTURE OF PINEAPPLE (Ananas
- Callus tissue culture of pineapple [Ananas comosus (L.) Merr.
- Pineapple (Ananas comosus (L) Merr.)
- French: Ananas; Spanish: Ananas, pina; Italian: Ananasso; German: Ananas. Crop data. Planted late summer/early autumn.
- Ananas comosus 'Variegatus'1
- Ananas comosus 'Variegatus'1. Edward F. Gilman2.
Suggested News Resources
- Food For Thought | Tang of the tropics
- The scientific name for pineapple,Ananas comosus, derives from nanas,meaning “excellent fruit” in the South American Tupi language. The excellent pineapple came to be termed thus by European explorers in 1664 because of its resemblance to pine cones.
- Discovery of India in Lisbon
- Over the next couple of days I come across quite a few Portuguese loan words found in our regional languages: sabonete (soap), almiro (almirah), camara (room), chave (key), balde (bucket), toalha (towel), ananas (pineapple) and pao (bread).
- SF Cocktail Week Preview Wednesday at Ferry Plaza
- Darren Crawford, Bourbon & Branch; Kevin Diedrich of Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen; Reza Esmaili of Ananas; Lauren Steele and Vince Toscano of Rye; Jessica Maria of Hotsy Totsy Club; Aaron Gregory Smith & Ethan Terry of 15 Romolo, and many more!
- Urban farmer turns his yard into a cornucopia of produce
- In summer, his intensively planted organic yard produces high yields of heirloom tomatoes such as Black Krim, Ananas Noir, Hillbilly, Flame, Brandywine and Cherokee Purple.
- Biohuhn und Ananas-Putzmittel: Thailands Tourismus wird grüner
- Thailands Tourismusindustrie will grüner werden. Überall sprießen Initiativen: Weniger Abwässer, weniger Chemikalien, weniger CO2-Emissionen und gesünderes Essen sind die Devise.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ananas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The genus Ananas belongs to the Bromeliad family (Bromeliaceae). It is best known for the species Ananas comosus, the pineapple.
- 2004~2010 copyright Ananas LLC. NEW ONLINE STORE SHOP NOW · JOIN OUR MAILING LIST AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SALES.
- ananas - Wiktionary
-  Noun. ananas (plural ananasses) ananas c. (singular definite ananassen, plural indefinite ananas or ananasser) Ananas on the Danish Wikipedia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshenry v of england domestic policy
jaguar v12 engine 60 he
omar torrijos death
permutation abstract algebra
chinese physiognomy dictionary
authority sociology and philosophy