- Built-in microscale electrostatic fields induced by anatase–rutile-phase
- Such a MEF is generated by the periodic organization of a junction made of two parallel semiconducting TiO2 zones: anatase and rutile with lower and higher electron densities, respectively.
- Identification of atomic species at the surface of anatase titanium dioxide by SPM
- (Nanowerk News) A NIMS research team successfully identified the atoms and common defects existing at the most stable surface of the anatase form of titanium dioxide by characterizing this material at the atomic scale with scanning probe microscopy.
- Green, biomineralization-inspired synthesis of a Li-Ion battery material
- This polymer controls the crystallization of TiO2 as a catalyst and links the crystals to the GO template. Thus, crystallization is limited to the surface of the template.
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Photocatalytic Properties of Sulfur- and
- One-step TiO 2 nanoparticle synthesis based on the interaction between thiourea and metatitanic acid is applied for sulfur and carbon anatase codoping. The synthesis of the doped TiO 2 has been monitored by means of differential thermal analysis and ...
Anatase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anatase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of dance party albums
shetland sheepdog grooming
buddhist marriage blessing
gothic art gothic sculpture