- O livro tibetano da grande liberação
- A realidade, para o budismo mahayana, é algo completamente diferente da noção ocidental, acostumados que estamos com a mente científica, isto é, objetiva e experimental, e esta diferença de visão (e de temperamento, se lermos os textos junguianos ...
- Attachment to faith leads to violence: Dalai Lama
- Bengaluru: At a time when the world is shaken by Paris attacks and the country is reeling under incidents of intolerance, the Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama said here on Sunday that faith must not be mixed with attachment, as it rejects pluralism.
- India has 79.8% Hindus, 14.2% Muslims, says 2011 census data on religion
- New Delhi: The Muslim community has registered a moderate 0.8 percent growth to touch 17.22 crore in the 10-year period between 2001 and 2011, up from 13.
- From Sadhakra to Siddha
- 2) After having known atma from anAtmA through viveka? the next step is to subsume anAtmA into its cause, being atma. This resolves the first rung of duality between tat ('that brahman') and idam (this), by merging them into one, in our understanding.
Anatma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anatma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschinese folk religion
valley famous valleys
colfax washington history
professional sports criticism