A selection of articles related to anatolia.
Original articles from our library related to the Anatolia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anatolia.
- The tutelary God of the Mount Tmolus region of Phrygia, in Anatolia...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Anatolia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anatolia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Why Anatolia?
- been the early farmers of Anatolia. “PIE was the after Anatolian farmers had dispersed.
- ANCIENT ANATOLIAN METALLURGY
- METALLURGY IN ANATOLIA. • Non-metallic period (prior to 8200 BC). • Single metal period (after 8200 BC).
Suggested News Resources
- Turkey's Gül urges detailed efforts for charter
- “I believe there is a big opportunity,” President Abdullah Gül said in an interview with the Anatolia news agency, in which he evaluated current debates on efforts to renew the Constitution.
- 'The Art Of The Anatolian Kilim' To Open Sept. 10 At De Young
- Eighteenth–Nineteenth Century Anatolian kilim, Turkey, wool, slit tapestry weave, 132 by 71 inches. The Caroline and H. McCoy Jones Collection, gift of Caroline McCoy-Jones.
- Five PKK members released after surrendering to security forces
- Five members of the terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) were released after they surrendered to security forces on the Turkish-Iraqi border, Anatolia news agency reported on Tuesday.
- Yellow sea shimmers in summer sun of Anatolia
- Being Dutch, I always had a romantic idea of grain mills until I saw the grain mills in Konya. There, hyper-modern factories take thousands of tons of grain and turn them into a staggering amount of different types of flour.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anatolia - Asia Minor - Anadolu
- Anatolia is the peninsular region between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Anatolia Restaurant
- Featuring Mediterranean and Turkish cuisine. Includes menu, location and contact information.
- Anatolia Turkish Restaurant ~ Specializing in Shish Kabobs
- Specializing in Shish Kabobs, Seafood and Vegetarian dishes, Anatolia Turkish Restaurant opened it's doors in July 2003.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
collectibles in bionicle kanoka
magdeburg water bridge
windows api history
magatama yasakani no magatama
ascorbic acid chemistry