- ANATU' 13 resolves to submit representation
- All Nagaland Adhoc Teacher's Union (ANATU'13) has resolved to submit a representation to minister for school education for early regularization. In a press release, ANATU'13 president Neipetso Lomi and vice president, Thepfuneile Khezhie said this was ...
- ANATU'13 meet on Mar 2
- All Nagaland Adhoc Teachers' Union (ANATU'13) has convened a general meeting on March 2 at ANSTA office Kohima near Razhukhrie Government Higher Secondary School, Kohima who had appeared suitability test (both written and oral) from June 24 to ...
- Hoopa Man Tries to Run Over Deputy, Sheriff Office Says
- Spot on, Anatu, excellent summary of the likely scenario.
- No more jokes, nobody jokes at age 40 – Ayariga
- He is an accountant, entrepreneur and politician and his father, Frank Abdulai Ayariga was a member of parliament for the Bawku Constituency during the third republic administration of Dr. Hilla Limann and his mother Anatu Ayariga, a business woman.
- Warren Trial, Day Six: The Evidence Mounts
- The evidence against Jason Anthony Warren piled up during the sixth day of his trial for two counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder.
Anatu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anatu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.