- 'ANC would avoid elections this year if it could'
- Seth Mazibuko, a 1976 student activist and ANC stalwart, has warned that anger among South Africans is at a boiling point, and he believes that if it were up to the governing ANC, elections would not go ahead this year.
- ANC to march to ConCourt over Janusz Walus' parole
- JOHANNESBURG - The African National Congress (ANC) in Gauteng says it will march to the Constitutional Court (ConCourt) tomorrow to demonstrate against the release of Chris Hani's murderer on parole. On Thursday, a ruling in the High Court in Pretoria ...
- What happens to fallen ANC comrades?
- The diplomatic service has become fertile ground for ANC leaders to dump comrades who have fallen out of favour in the course of the tussle to control the ruling party.
- ANC slams Sunday Times over Gupta story
- Johannesburg - African National Congress spokesman Zizi Kodwa on Sunday dismissed an article in the Sunday Times about the politically-connected Gupta family's influence over government as “nothing but gossip masquerading as news”. The ANC would ...
- ANC Western Cape wants to bring back crime-fighting street committees
- In their declaration, the party said they would ensure that all ANC branches participated in actively fighting crime through ward and street committees and Community Policing Forums. "We resolved to bring back the Bambanani campaign that we once had ...
Anc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anc books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesunited states marshals
history of queensland immigration
supply belcher life
devanagari text in wikisource
general electric genx boeing 747-8