A selection of articles related to ancestor dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancestor Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancestor Dictionary.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ancestor Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancestor Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Who Is The Nation of Yahweh?
- fact of originating from an ancestral stock; lineage.” Our common ancestor is Yahweh. Who is Yahweh?
- The Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus: STEDT
- publication of an etymological dictionary of the Proto-Sino-Tibetan (PST) ancestor language.
- STATE OF MICHIGAN COURT OF APPEALS
- Jul 26, 2011 descent from a common blood ancestor.” Id., citing Black's Law Dictionary (6th ed ), p 172.
Suggested Web Resources
- ancestor - definition of ancestor by the Free Online Dictionary
- an·ces·tor ( n s s t r). n. 1.
- Ancestral | Define Ancestral at Dictionary.com
- Ancestral definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Ancestor | Define Ancestor at Dictionary.com
- Ancestor definition at Dictionary.
- Ancestry | Define Ancestry at Dictionary.com
- Ancestry definition at Dictionary.
- Ancestor - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of ANCESTOR. 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancestor Dictionary Topics
Related searchesline intercept transect
dream symbol folklore