A selection of articles related to ancestor worship.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancestor Worship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancestor Worship.
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Ancestor Worship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancestor Worship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Intrepid Traveler's Guide to Exploring Papua New Guinea
- Although the vast majority of Melanesians are now Christian, here, Jesus exists in detente with animism, ancestor worship, bride prices (namely, pigs and Kina, the country's currency), polygamy, haus tambarans—spirit houses—and ritual body scarification.
- Oil Price Manipulation and the Global Capitalist Crisis
- Price manipulation, the artificial dropping and raising of commodity prices -- this is how John D. Rockefeller created Standard Oil, the corporation that is the direct ancestor of today's super-major called Exxon-Mobil. John D.
- Where demonized Mahisha is worshipped by descendants
- KM Metri, chairperson, department of tribal studies, Kannada University, Hampi said Mahishasura was worshipped as a deity in many parts of Karnataka and this can be found in many rituals too.
- Hitchcock/Truffaut review – seminal encounter brought vividly to light
- This terrific documentary from Kent Jones shows how their meeting was a pioneering act of film criticism, cinephilia and living ancestor worship.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancestor Worship Topics
Related searchessandy amors
one piece minor characters cabaji
spiritual symbols dictionary
pyrex manufacturing process
dasara how to celebrate dasara