Ancient Chinese Medicine
A selection of articles related to ancient chinese medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Chinese Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Chinese Medicine.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Ancient Chinese Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Chinese Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Imperial Doctress Lambasted by Viewers Over Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tan Yunxian, played by Cecilia Liu, is a female physician from the Ming Dynasty. Her character prescribes several forms of alternative medicine such as porridge from donkey hide glue, lotus seeds for blood supplement and rice water as a hair grower.
- Rhino, Tiger & Snow Leopard DNA Found In Traditional Chinese Medicines
- 18, 2016) - More should be done to stop the use of endangered species in traditional Chinese medicines, according to an Australian researcher. This comes with the revelation that snow leopard, tiger and rhinoceros DNA are still being found in remedies.
- China Unveils Plans to Boost Traditional Chinese Medicine
- A patient is stuck with the Sanfu Paste in a Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic in Zaozhuang, east China's Shandong Province, July 13, 2015. The Sanfu Paste, also known as dog-days paste, is a traditional Chinese medicine treatment.
- Starwood Gets Offer From Group Led by Anbang, Threatening Marriott Deal
- The company has spent billions purchasing part or all of insurers in South Korea, Europe and the U.S., as well as taking stakes in listed Chinese developers, a bank, a traditional Chinese medicine maker and a wind turbine manufacturer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancient Chinese Medicine Topics
Related searchestwin human twins
davao del sur political
electronic money advantages
persian people persian rugs
garlic superstition and religion