A selection of articles related to ancient egyptians.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Egyptians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Egyptians.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
Ancient Egyptians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Egyptians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alien Visitors Taught Ancient Egyptians How To Use Electricity, Light Bulbs
- Out-of-place artifacts (OOPArt) theorists claim evidence that the ancient Egyptians had knowledge of electrical technology and that ancient Egyptian priests used electric light bulbs in dark, secret chambers and subterranean crypts.
- Ancient Egyptian tomb shows Nubian woman buried Nubian style as two cultures met
- An ancient grave from a middle-class tomb just east of the Nile River has revealed the complex blending of cultures that emerged when a colonizing power and indigenous people came together. The Egyptian tomb, in what was Upper Nubia, holds a woman ...
- The Real 'Gods of Egypt': Photos
- The fantasy adventure film "Gods of Egypt," opening this week, is a visually bold popcorn movie that takes its inspiration from ancient Egyptian mythology.
- 3000-year-old ancient Egyptian fingerprints found
- Julie Dawson, Head of Conservation at the Museum explained that wood was a very precious material in ancient Egypt. Often the beautifully designed coffins were actually patched up from lots of different scraps of wood.
- Ancient Egypt tablet back after collector notified officials
- Egypt's antiquities ministry says the country was able to retrieve a stolen ancient tablet that is more than 4,000 years old after Swiss art collector Jean Claude Gandur notified Swiss authorities about the item.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancient Egyptians Topics
Related searchescjon-tv technical information
common-law marriage australia
principles of buddhism
political campaign legal restrictions