Ancient Greek Eschatology
A selection of articles related to ancient greek eschatology.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Greek Eschatology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Greek Eschatology.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Ancient Greek Eschatology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Greek Eschatology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- George Steiner's Europe
- In Steiner's view, all three belong, preeminently if not exclusively, to modern Europe by way of ancient Greece. Jerusalem, by contrast, stands for “the ... The European imagination is, as Steiner puts it, eschatological.
- Should you retreat from the public square?
- Ratzinger's book on Eschatology is still worth a careful reading. The “Apocalyptic Option” may seem preposterous, but predictions of “the end times” have a long history.
- Glenn Greenwald: 'Hillary Clinton Vows to Embrace an Extremist Agenda on Israel'
- Radical jihadists, like so many adversaries in our history, underestimate the strength of our national character. Americans will not ....
- Answering Bart Ehrman on How Jesus Got Adopted
- My frustration is that I'm sure Bart is fully aware that the Messiah, the eschatological Son of David, is regarded as the Son of God. In texts like 2 Sam 7:12-16, Luke 1:32, and 4Q246, the Davidic ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.