A selection of articles related to ancient india.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient India.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ancient India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient India books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Vimanas Of Ancient India & The Tales Of Ancient Flying Machines
- During ancient times, it was universally held that human civilization was a gift of the gods.
- Ellora caves: Indian hemp helped preserve ancient Indian attraction from
- When activists argue the merits of Indian hemp, preservation can now be added to the list as its been discovered that the substance played a key role in preserving an ancient India site, Ellora caves.
- Theater: Ancient Indian Epic – This Weekend in Cary
- The main characters of the play come from the ancient Indian epic, The Mahabharata. Thousands of pages long and comprised of over 100,000 couplets, The Mahabharata is said to be the longest poem ever written. It has been a cultural touchstone for ...
- 'Ancient Indian values must be included in edu system'
- Nagpur: Rashtriya Adyapak Shikshan Parishad president Santosh Panda stressed on the need to include ancient Indian values in education system for benefit of the students. He expressed concern over dwindling of values and ethics among youths in 21st ...
- Ancient Ruins in India May Be Lost Civilization of Mizoram
- Modern Mizoram is populated by Scheduled Tribes, although it is one of the more sparsely populated states in India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancient India Topics
Related searcheshunting shikar india
dream dictionary colour
street name street type designations
buchwald v paramount decision
geoffroy de gonneville
daisy douglas barr