A selection of articles related to ancient jewelry.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Jewelry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Jewelry.
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Ancient Jewelry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Jewelry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHRISTIE'S TO OFFER EXQUISITE ANTIQUITIES AND ANCIENT
- Nov 19, 2009 Antiquities and Ancient Jewelry. December 11, 2009.
- Greek, Roman, Etruscan Jewelry
- used in Hellenistic and Roman jewelry were usually left rough, or if cut, cut cabochon, that is, in a smooth rounded form.
- JEWELRY oF CENTRAL ASIA
- Fully dedicated to revealing the history of the ancient jewelry of peal of those generally interested in ancient jewelry.
- THE OXFORD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ANCIENT GREECE AND ROME
- JEWELRY. Most of the jewelry types familiar today also were worn in the ancient Mediterranean world.
Suggested News Resources
- Artist Liz Glynn digs through rubble of history, modern times
- Schliemann unearthed the gold — a cache of ancient jewelry — in northwest Turkey in the 1870s and gave it to a museum in Berlin.
Suggested Web Resources
- authentic ancient jewellery old antique jewelry for gift ideas. ancient
- authentic ancient old jewellery and antique jewelry for gift ideas. Ancient jewelry and antique jewellery. Full money back guarantee.
- Ancient Resource: Ancient Jewelry for Sale
- Authentic ancient jewelry from the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman world for sale. Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Authentic ancient jewelry and artifacts - Big Sale Until May 15th
- Big Sale. Authentic ancient jewelry and artifacts. As a collector discover ancient secrets revealed to you through these mysterious and desirable ancient artifacts.
- Ancient Roman Jewelry
- A gallery of Ancient Roman Jewelry: Gold, Bronze and Silver.
- Amazon.com: Ancient Jewellery (Interpreting the Past Series
- Jewellery has a rare power to communicate, even across millennia, the feelings, beliefs, and aspirations of the people who wore it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancient Jewelry Topics
gold chalcogenides gold sulfides
list of palaces egypt