A selection of articles related to ancient jewelry.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Jewelry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Jewelry.
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Ancient Jewelry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Jewelry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Saving soles: City Shoe and Saddle has been a one-stop shop for four decades
- He and Nancy worked in tandem, Jim replacing heels and soles while Nancy did repairs on the ancient Adler patch machine that came with the original business. ... This meant bringing in clothing, fancier women's boots, jewelry, wallets, gloves and hats.
- UCSB's Stuart Tyson Smith Co-Authors Paper on Cultural Entanglement in Ancient
- “Entanglement and the Formation of Ancient Nubian Napatan State” details the findings from Smith and Buzon's excavations of cemeteries in Tombos, which became an important colonial hub after the Egyptians conquered Nubia around 1500 BCE.
- History Rediscovered with Cache of Documents Found in Egypt
- A cache of historical documents from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries from the Egyptian Antiquities Organization (now known as the Supreme Council of Antiquities) was recently discovered in Cairo, Egypt, according to an announcement by Mamdouh ...
- Jennifer Campbell's Spring Summer Social Calendar
- Cummings Centre Fine Arts Exhibition and Sale Featuring exhibition and sale of outstanding student artworks, including framed paintings, drawings, sculpture, jewelry, greeting cards and more by Fine Arts students. Vernissage April 12th 4:30 — 6:30 p.
- Beads Found in 3400-year-old Nordic Graves Were Made by King Tut's Glassmaker
- Stunning glass beads found in Danish Bronze Age burials dating to 3400 years ago turn out to have come from ancient Egypt – in fact, from the workshop that made the blue beads buried with the famous boy-king Tutankhamun.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.