Ancient Mesoamerican Agriculture
A selection of articles related to ancient mesoamerican agriculture.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Mesoamerican Agriculture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Mesoamerican Agriculture.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Ancient Mesoamerican Agriculture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Mesoamerican Agriculture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Agricultural Terrace Productivity in the Maya Lowlands of Belize
- Understanding how the ancient Maya utilized their environ- .. The Effect of Mayan Agriculture on Flannery (Ed.) The Early Mesoamerican Village, pp.
- The Ancient Mayans Unit Plan: Understanding Mayan Culture
- agriculture, social structure and history of the Mayans, students will gain a broad understanding of Ancient Mayan culture.
- Abstract: Around A.D. 600, an ancient Mesoamerican agricultural village, known today as Cerén, was suddenly buried in ash from a nearby vol- canic vent.
- Tropical Agro-Ecosystems of Belize
- (to prepare for next day's trip to Mayan temple of Xunantunich). Day 2.
- INTERPRETIVE THEMES AND RELATED RESOURCES
- was the northern frontier of Mesoamerican agriculture and early village culture.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maya Agriculture
- Jan 28, 2011 Bajo near Mirador · Landsat, denoting canals and ancient farming activity devoted to the question of the alignment of Mesoamerican sites.
- Mayan Farming
- Mesoamerican Farming. The following are raw research notes on the development of Farming in Ancient Mesoamerica.
- Modern-day Chinampas "Floating Gardens" - Ancient
- Mar 17, 2010 Modern-day Chinampas "Floating Gardens" - Ancient Mesoamerican Agriculture Re-conceived. RestoreOurWatershed 25 videos.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.