A selection of articles related to ancient patriarchates.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Patriarchates. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Patriarchates.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Ancient Patriarchates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Patriarchates books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OF JERUSALEM, ANTIOCH, AND ALEXANDRIA TODAY
- of the five ancient patriarchates of the undivided Church of the first millennium of her history, including the.
- Pages 141 to 145 of The Rcumenical Synods of the Orthodox
- position of honor after the ancient Patriarchates of Constantino- ple, Alexandria, Antioch, and Jerusalem, respectively. Saint Job of.
- Communique on Dropping of Papal Title
- perspective, the ancient patriarchates of the East, defined by the councils of.
- Church Brochure
- refer to those within the ancient Patriarchates of. Alexandria, Antioch and Jerusalem who accepted the. Christological Faith professed by the Byzantine.
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- It was a schism of the Roman Patriarch from union with the four other ancient Patriarchates (Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch and Jerusalem) of the Church; and not all Western Christians fell away in the schism.
Suggested Web Resources
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Patriarch and Patriarchate
- Patriarch (Gr. patriarches; Latin patriarcha) means the father or chief of a race .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.