A selection of articles related to ancient persia.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Persia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Persia.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Ancient Persia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Persia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beneath the chaos, an old new order
- Ancient and modern, old and new, aged and young. Ancient China is flexing new muscles in seas very close to Japan; ancient Persia, after four decades of reviling the United States as “the great satan,” and being reviled in turn, is now, thanks to an ...
- 'The Carpet and the Collector' combines art and history
- A detail of a wool Small Quatrefoil Medallion Carpet made in the early 19th century from Karaman district of central Anatolia, part of the Ballard collection, hangs in the St.
- Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From the Bible?
- Ever since Donald Trump began to surge as a candidate last year, Christians have been pointing to the book of Isaiah and comparing Trump with the ancient Persian king Cyrus. Some have even claimed that God has revealed to them that He will use Trump ...
- Star Queen to take the MDT stage
- Based on the Book of Esther, Star Queen follows the story of Esther, Mordecai and King Xerxes (known as Ahasuerus in this play) in the ancient Persian empire. Only this ain't your mama's Bible Story play. This musical by Tommy and John Thomas Oaks ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Ancient Persia - Ancient History Encyclopedia
- The Old Persian language appears in royal inscriptions, written in a specially adapted version of cuneiform. Under Cyrus the Great and Darius the Great, the ...
- Category:Ancient Persia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ancient Persia — ancient cultures and empires that were within present day Iran and beyond in the rest of the Ancient Near East, and the Caucasus, up to the ...
- Persian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Persian Empire is any of a series of imperial dynasties centered in Persia ( Iran). The first of ... The main religion of ancient Persia was Zoroastrianism, but after the seventh century, this was replaced by Islam.
- The Persian Empire - Who were the Persians? - Quatr.us
- The Persians and the Medes were distantly related to the Scythians, the Hittites, the Greeks and the Romans, and they spoke a related language. Like the ...
- Persian Empire [ushistory.org]
- Cyrus managed in relatively no time to establish Persian control over the ancient Near East, Egypt, and parts of India, giving the Greek city-states a run for their ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ancient Persia Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about jupiter
dream analysis stabbing
basics of meditation
ganesha ganesha and the moon
the notorious big singles
network spinal analysis