Ancient Roman Military Technology
A selection of articles related to ancient roman military technology.
Original articles from our library related to the Ancient Roman Military Technology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ancient Roman Military Technology.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Ancient Roman Military Technology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ancient Roman Military Technology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lucie Green interview: The solar physicist on counting butterflies, robot arms
- Lucie-Green-BBC.jpg Green says: 'Science doesn't recognise gender. There is nothing intrinsically different between boys and girls.
- Narcissism: The science behind the rise of a modern 'epidemic'
- The subject of narcissism has intrigued people for centuries, but social scientists now claim that it has become a modern “epidemic”. So what is it, what has led to its increase, and is there anything we can do about it?
- Honey bees are being killed off in Europe by 57 different pesticides, study finds
- Honeybees across Europe are being poisoned by up to 57 different pesticides, a scientific study has found. The worrying discovery was made by a team from the National Veterinary Research Institute in Poland, who used a method more commonly used to ...
- Encryption today: how safe is it really?
- The first cryptographic methods actually go back thousands of years to the time of ancient Greece. Indeed, the word “cryptography” is a ...
- Instagram's banning of pro-anorexia content may have made the problem worse
- A scientific study has found that Instagram's decision to ban certain words linked to pro-anorexia posts may have actually made the problem worse. The study, conducted by a team at Georgia Tech, found that the censoring of terms like 'thighgap', ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.