Andaman Islands Fauna
A selection of articles related to andaman islands fauna.
Original articles from our library related to the Andaman Islands Fauna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Andaman Islands Fauna.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Andaman Islands Fauna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andaman Islands Fauna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 incredible facts about the deep ocean
- Officially anything deeper than just 200 meters is considered the “deep sea”, but the average depth of the entire ocean is about 3.
- The Jungle Boys
- Starting this year, in the Shendurney Wildlife Sanctuary in Thenmala, Kerala, the tufted white royal butterfly was found, while in the evergreen forests of far-off Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal, the 24 mm Andaman bush toad came to be known to ...
- Activist as artist
- Some two decades ago, Pankaj Sekhsaria flunked his engineering viva voce and headed to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands to spend time with a friend posted in the Navy. Little did he realise that it would be the beginning of a ...
- 55 Most Awesome Swimming Pool Designs on the Planet
- We've gathered the most awesome swimming pool designs on the planet for your armchair viewing pleasure. You don't have to leave the comfort - or warmth - of your home in order to experience the best ideas we found. Swimming pools have really come a ...
- Complaints against illegal quarries/crushers keep pouring in
- The complaints about legal/illegal quarrying and stone crushing in South Andaman district keep pouring in from civil society groups, general public and other social activists. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.