A selection of articles related to andaman islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Andaman Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Andaman Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Andaman Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andaman Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Govt planning to open up 5 restricted Andaman & Nicobar islands to tourists
- The Andaman and Nicobar archipelago comprises more than 500 islands, many of which are uninhabited and restricted. Javadekar said during his recent trip to Andaman and Nicobar he explored the potential for developing five islands from tourism ...
- Are the Andaman & Nicobar islands under threat as China sails the seas?
- The show of muscle must cause more than a ripple of concern in New Delhi, seeing as how Chinese maps depict the Andaman and Nicobar islands as Chinese territory. We are largely ignorant of this fact and also the possible upset in the balance of powers ...
- First Andaman island, now 600 acres in Maharashtra for Baba Ramdev
- Two days after the Maharashtra government signed a memorandum of understanding with yoga guru Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Yogpeeth, handing over more than 600 acres of land in Nagpur for an orange processing plant, the Himachal Pradesh government ...
- Submarine tourism venture launches in Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Heaven On Ocean Tourism unveiled its 'Coral Safari' on 20 February, in a launch ceremony overseen by Shri Anand Prakash, Chief Secretary of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. With a 100-seater fully air-conditioned cabin and comfortable seating, the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Andaman Islands Topics
Related searchestypes of graffiti invisible graffiti
black triangles the tr-3a and tr-3b
shropshire places of interest
akira kurosawa filmography
balochi language history