A selection of articles related to andaman islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Andaman Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Andaman Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Andaman Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andaman Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distribution of forest birds in the Andaman islands: importance of key
- Location The Andaman islands (India) in the Bay of Bengal. Andaman islands, conservation, forest birds, India, island biogeography, keystone habitat.
- Dream Destinations – Photography in Paradise: The Andaman Islands
- The Garden of Eden? When Marco Polo first set foot on The Andaman Islands several hundred years ago he assumed he had arrived in The Garden of Eden.
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- 1 of 2. Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Updated Jul 1 2005.
- Colona Liveaboards
- 8D/8N Andaman Island Special. MV Giamani. Andaman Islands.
- Andaman Islands, India: Tsunami, Coastal Ecosystems & Climate
- Andaman Islands, India: Tsunami, Coastal Ecosystems & Climate. R. Ramesh.
Suggested News Resources
- Unlock mysteries of the Indian Ocean
- But for passengers, the greatest thrill may lie in a rare visit to the Andaman Islands.
- The lens has two faces
- His photographs have a certain dynamism, unlike the impressive corpus of material developed in the closing years of the century by that prodigious administrator-cum-amateur anthropologist in the Andaman Islands, MV Portman.
- India reveals plans to build seven new ports
- Twelve of those ports are government owned, while one – Port Blair on the Andaman Islands – is privately operated. The country also has 187 medium and minor ports, and several of these have been tagged for future development.
Suggested Web Resources
- Andaman Nicobar Tourism
- Includes information on local attractions, tourist spots, general information and travel tips, accommodation and uisine.
- Andaman Association, Lonely Islands - The Andamanese
- Apr 2, 2009 All aspects of the world's oldest human population living on isolated islands in the Bay of Bengal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Andaman Islands Topics
Related searcheshunger politics of hunger
brahmanbaria district history
names of yoga positions
law of interdependent causation