A selection of articles related to andaman islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Andaman Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Andaman Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Andaman Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andaman Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distribution of forest birds in the Andaman islands: importance of key
- Location The Andaman islands (India) in the Bay of Bengal. Andaman islands, conservation, forest birds, India, island biogeography, keystone habitat.
- Dream Destinations – Photography in Paradise: The Andaman Islands
- The Garden of Eden? When Marco Polo first set foot on The Andaman Islands several hundred years ago he assumed he had arrived in The Garden of Eden.
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- 1 of 2. Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Updated Jul 1 2005.
- Colona Liveaboards
- 8D/8N Andaman Island Special. MV Giamani. Andaman Islands.
- Andaman Islands, India: Tsunami, Coastal Ecosystems & Climate
- Andaman Islands, India: Tsunami, Coastal Ecosystems & Climate. R. Ramesh.
Suggested News Resources
- Unlock mysteries of the Indian Ocean
- But for passengers, the greatest thrill may lie in a rare visit to the Andaman Islands.
- The lens has two faces
- His photographs have a certain dynamism, unlike the impressive corpus of material developed in the closing years of the century by that prodigious administrator-cum-amateur anthropologist in the Andaman Islands, MV Portman.
- India reveals plans to build seven new ports
- Twelve of those ports are government owned, while one – Port Blair on the Andaman Islands – is privately operated. The country also has 187 medium and minor ports, and several of these have been tagged for future development.
Suggested Web Resources
- Andaman Nicobar Tourism
- Includes information on local attractions, tourist spots, general information and travel tips, accommodation and uisine.
- Andaman Association, Lonely Islands - The Andamanese
- Apr 2, 2009 All aspects of the world's oldest human population living on isolated islands in the Bay of Bengal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.