A selection of articles related to andorra folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Andorra Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Andorra Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Andorra Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andorra Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AF_EN_GUIA GRAL.indd
- museums will bring you to the traditions and folklore of. Andorra.
- Guia cultura 2011 ENG ok.indd
- in contact with the culture and folklore of Andorra's valleys.
- The Principality of Andorra
- folklore ascribes the name Andorra to a corruption of the Moorish word “Aldarra” or “thickly wooded place.
- Culture guide - Andorre
- and folklore of Andorra's valleys.
- REPORT on the IMLS GOING PLACES Project
- Feb 20, 2007 geographic aspects of any topic (e.g. FIND Folklore – Andorra).
Suggested Web Resources
- Andorrans - Introduction, Location, Language, Folklore, Religion
- Mar 31, 2011 4 • FOLKLORE. Andorra's most famous religious shrine is the church at Meritxell.
- Festa a Andorra! Folklore: Contrapas, Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Aug 5, 2007 Festa a Andorra! Folklore: Contrapas, Andorra la Vella, Andorra.
- Andorra Folklore | RM.com ®
- Andorra Folklore articles, reference materials. Need more on Andorra Folklore? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Andorra Folklore roots.
- Music in Andorra,Andorra Music,Music of Andorra
- Music in Andorra comprises especially of folk rhythms, which are sure to mesmerize you.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Andorra Folklore Topics
kriya yoga technique
medieval literature religious
iron maiden reunion
canberra urban structure