- Even This Tripe Shop Owner Hates The Taste of Tripe
- Some call it “Lancashire calamari” and there are rumours it boosts the libido. In the Caribbean, it's cooked into a soup called mondongo and the French use it to make Andouillette sausage. Elsewhere, it's added to Vietnamese pho.
- Haute Route highs and heartbreak - what motivates cyclists on tough rides?
- She crossed the line. Then, in a brief epiphany between two complete strangers, we hugged for a few seconds and both wept.
- 'I survived the war, I'm not giving up saucisson'
- Those in the French meat industry have also been defending their produce and stressed there was no need to give up saucisson, sausages or the likes of andouilette (pig's intestines) if eaten in moderation.
- The classic old Frenchman's drink: pineau des Charentes
- To avoid upsetting your dinner companions, it may be wise to avoid ordering andouillette (tripe sausage). 'When it arrived, I cut in and the rank smell of pig's colon filled the restaurant,' says Henry Jeffreys.
- Book Review: 'Mastering the Art of French Eating,' by Ann Mah.
- When Ann Mah's diplomat husband was posted to Paris in 2008, it was the realization of a lifelong dream.
Andouilette is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andouilette books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreticulate evolution
history of india harshas empire
professional sports history
william graham sumner
human body disposal legal regulation