- Sep 17, 2010 This was by a man named Andreas Mihavecz who was put in a but am by no means sure they would be easy to find let alone to translate.
- Smarrire qualcosa capita a tutti; ben più rari i ritrovamenti fortunati. E
- Andreas Mihavecz,. “dimenticato” lì da. 18 giorni.
- Andreas Mihavecz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- JPB: A dialogue describing my quarrels with Jonathan
- Sep 17, 2010 This was by a man named Andreas Mihavecz who was put in a holding cell in Höchst, Vorarlberg and forgotten.
- ThisDay Trivia April 1
- 1979 World's longest survival without food or water Andreas Mihavecz is locked in a Austrian prison and forgotten about for 18 days. 1978 U.S.
- Thirsty work
- The longest someone has survived without water is 18 days: Andreas Mihavecz was forgotten in a prison cell without food or water.
Andreas Mihavecz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andreas Mihavecz books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Andreas Mihavecz Topics
Related searchesveil veils with hats
memorial stadium clemson history
brazilian portuguese object pronouns